On the 7th of November 2019, our Director, Taras Lanchev, had the pleasure of attending the launch of the Top Tech Yorkshire report organised by Mills and Reeve and TheBusinessdesk.com. The report is designed to celebrate innovative, fast-growing and pioneering companies that are putting Yorkshire on the map for digital technology.
The entrants of the competition were judged on innovation, growth, financial results, services, and leadership. The judging panel included:
- Richard Carter, managing director, Equiniti Credit Services;
- Chelsea Boothroyd, engagement manager, Nexus;
- Paul Johnson, a partner in the corporate team at the Leeds office of Mills & Reeve;
- Peter Rowe, consultant, WH Ireland;
- Richard Faulkner, managing director, technology banking at Silicon Valley Bank;
- Stuart Clarke, festival director, Leeds Digital Festival;
- Niven, business and innovation consultant;
- Mel Kanarek, director and co-founder, Sheffield Digital.
As the report launched, our team learnt that we were chosen as one of the Top Technology firms (“Stars of the Future”) in the region. Receiving the award was an absolute pleasure and a bit of a surprise! The judges said the following about our business and our technology:
“A great solution to automate appointment setting across multiple users in different organisations. Potentially a platform to rival Skype’s global adoption.“
Top Tech Yorkshire Judges
Make sure to download the full report here to read more about Calbot and about other companies in the region that were included in the report!